What is it?
What is GALVANIZING?
Steel is a fabulous material, able to be used in all sorts of ways in things like Construction, Engineering, Design, Furniture – to be honest the list goes on.
One of the downsides of Steel however is that it corrodes when exposed to the elements and air pollution. Hot-dip galvanizing protects steel from corrosion in a cost-effective and environmentally-friendly manner and considerably increases its lifespan.
- Galvanizing improves the appearance of steel
- Very economical
- Maintenance free
- Long-term corrosion protection
- High level of mechanical resilience
- Perfect all-round protection
- Cathodic corrosion protection
- Environmentally-friendly process